Terms and Conditions for Technical Support for xSP Products
1 First level of support
- Description of First level of support:
- Pre-sales Technical Support assistance covering questions related to end-user infrastructure technical assessment and compatibility;
- Deployment and pre-deployment support assistance;
- Required channels for offering First level of support:
- Phone system in place with IVR and recording capabilities;
- E-mail, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or ticketing system in place with history recording capabilities and a clear enduser database;
- Online assistance capabilities including web form and live chat within the business hours;
- Required actions for offering First level of support:
- End-user assistance according to recommended Bitdefender guidelines and documentation ;
- Partner will have to train and certify at least one Bitdefender Support Administrator as described in the Exhibit A – Terms and conditions for Technical Support;
- Required troubleshooting knowledge for offering First level of support:
- Partner Support Administrator will have to follow and acknowledge on-line or on-site trainings for Bitdefender Certified Support Engineer exam;
- Partner Support Administrator will have to pass the Bitdefender Certified Support Engineer exam for Cloud Security for MSP product;
- Partner Support Administrator will have to follow the step-by-step support investigation flow according to the Partner Troubleshooting Guide;
- Partner Support Administrator will have to acknowledge and use the Bitdefender product documentation;
- Partner Support Administrator will have to acknowledge and use the Bitdefender Knowledge Base Articles and other information made available by Bitdefender;
- Partner Support Administrator will have to acknowledge and use the Partner Technical Support Guide in order to properly perform data gathering and escalate issues to the Business Support Level 2.
2 Second level of support
- Description of Second level of support:
- Bitdefender shall support Partner for any product misconfigurations that are not described in the Bitdefender Certified Support Engineer training;
- Bitdefender shall support Partner for any product engine or malware signature malfunction, known product issues, product bugs or product features;
- Bitdefender shall support Partner for removing advanced malware disinfection present in the end-user infrastructure;
- When needed, Bitdefender shall support Partner with escalation to Level 3 Support and Bitdefender Product Delivery (Testing, Development and Product Management);
- Second level of support Channels offering:
- Bitdefender shall offer support via phone, e-mail, or other type of online assistance;
- Required actions for receiving Second level of support:
- Partner assistance according to recommended Bitdefender documentation;
- Troubleshooting knowledge: advanced support investigation according to Bitdefender documentation, support tools information, other technical data provided by Bitdefender Product Delivery;
For English, Bitdefender’s support to Partner will be available 24/7 having dedicated support channels: Phone: US: (+1) 954 414 9631, UK: (+44) 2036 080 457, email: email@example.com.
For German, Bitdefender’s support to Partner will be available from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (local time), Monday to Friday having the following contact channels: email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (+49) 2319 892 8016, (+49) 2318 868 042.
For Romanian, Bitdefender’s support to Partner will be available 24/7, having the following contact channels: email: email@example.com, phone: (+40) 21 264 1777, (+40) 374 303 077.
Support shall be initiated by Partner communicating a problem regarding the Bitdefender Software. Such a Problem report shall be submitted to Bitdefender by sending an email to Bitdefender supplied support email address and it shall include at least the following information:
- Contact details for your IT staff (phone number, e-mail, preferred contact method).
- Issue summary containing:
- 1. Installed Bitdefender product version and number of affected endpoints;
- 2. Hypervisor type and version or Hypervisor-related products installed (if exists);
- 3. Gathered support tools;
- 4. Detailed issue description and questions asked during the troubleshooting;
- 5. Steps taken to resolve the issue;
- 6. Estimated Business Impact;
- 7. End-user temperature (hot, warm, cold).
- Suggestions as to the source of the issue.